How do you want to remember your day and who will you trust to document it? Do you want dreamy, soft, artistic wedding photos? How about someone to help you feel comfortable in front of the camera? Someone you can trust to photograph both indoors and outdoors, rain or shine? A photographer who has over a decade of experience in the industry, with a degree in photography?
Hi! My name is Katy and I am a Bend, Oregon Wedding Photographer & Videographer. Weddings are one of my favorite things to photograph; I love telling the story of your day, capturing your uniqueness, and translating the details of your day into timeless works of art! I would love to chat about your vision for your wedding day, and share any recommendations I may have for vendors and planning.
Ready to get in touch? After filling out my contact form, you will typically hear back from me within 24-48 hours. If I still have your date available, we will chat over the phone and get to know each other a little better, go over the timeline and details of your day, and chat about next steps if you decide to book. If it turns out that I am already booked on your wedding date, I am happy to reach out to my colleagues to see who is available!
Full DayStarting at
- 1 photographer (2nd photographer available)
- Up to 10 consecutive hours of coverage
- Typically includes photos of Getting Ready, First Look or First Touch, Decor, Ceremony, Immediate/Extended Family Portraits, Wedding Party Portraits, Couple Portraits, Full Reception, Grand Exit, and Sunset Portraits.
- Optional add-on: $100 Engagement or Trash-The-Dress or Boudoir or Day-After Session Add-on w/ all photos included (Save $700)
- Travel within Oregon Included (wedding day only)
- Drone portraits (if allowed by FAA and venue)
- Option to add-on 1-2+ videographers (receive 10% off of full day video package when booking both)
Half Daystarting at
- 1 photographer (2nd photographer available)
- Up to 5 consecutive hours of coverage
- Typically includes photos of Getting Ready, Decor, Ceremony, Immediate/Extended Family Portraits, Wedding Party Portraits, Couple Portraits, and beginning of the Reception.
- Optional add-on: $300 Engagement or Trash-The-Dress or Boudoir or Day-After Session Add-on w/ all photos included (Save $500)
- Travel within 40-mile radius of Bend, OR included
Weekday ElopementsStarting at
- 1 photographer
- Up to 3 consecutive hours of coverage
- Typically includes photos of Decor, Ceremony, Immediate Family Portraits, Couple Portraits, up to 10 total guests.
- Optional add-on: $450 Engagement or Trash-The-Dress or Boudoir or Day-After Session Add-on w/ 30 photos included (Save $100)
- Add-on non-denominational marriage officiating services for $150
- Must be within 40-mile radius of Bend, OR
Every WEdding Photography Package Includes:
- Day-of Photography Schedule
- Regular Check-Ins
- High resolution downloads and printing rights
- Sneak Peeks typically within 48-hours
- Full gallery with all of your best images
- Option to order heirloom prints, albums, and wall art directly from gallery
- Add one hour of photo coverage to a package $500
- Second Photographer: $200/hr (minimum number of hours required: 6)
- Photo retouching $25-50+ per image
- Travel: cost varies
- Book a full-day photo and video package and receive 10% off of video services
- Microwedding and Adventure Elopement Planning and Rentals, located in Philomath & Brownsville, OR: Oregon Elevated Events (10% off all services for booking with both of us)
- Special hair and makeup rates when booking with Katie Marie Artistry
Variable non-refundable retainer fee is required to book all packages.
Prices and packages are subject to change at any time. Updated 11.2.23. Discounts cannot be combined.
“I’m SO glad we found Katy Nevinsky! Since day 1, she went above and beyond for us, by scouting cool places for engagement photos and going to our wedding venue (without even being asked!) to seek the best places & time of day for lighting. This helped tremendously with planning. Katy is so professional, friendly, easy-going, and the quality of her work is simply unmatched. She is a great listener and she clearly knows what she’s doing. I’ve never liked so many photos of myself – and I love all of the ones she’s taken! We will continue using Katy as our photographer for important life events, as well as fun photo shoots for years! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!””
“We feel so lucky to have found Katy as our videographer. While we were on our honeymoon she sent the link to our wedding video and we got to relive the day through her exquisite footage and editing. Everyone who watches it immediately asks (while wiping away their tears) “WHO was you videographer?!” Katy has an incredible eye and ability for storytelling that encapsulated our special day better than I could have hoped for! Recommend 10/10”
“Katy photographed my wedding and made it look like something from a fairy tale. She took each photo with such care that each and every shot is stunningly beautiful. She is so easy to work with and had tons of ideas for poses and locations. I’m so glad I chose her as my photographer!”
“Working with Katy was so rewarding! I highly recommend booking her for any occasion or portrait session. Her confidence and creativity was reassuring and the variety of equipment she used impressive. My fiancé and I booked our engagement shoot with her and honestly did not expect to love our pictures as much as we do. This was our first professional shoot and Katy helped us to feel at ease, she utilized ques to direct us into postures and poses that look absolutely amazing! Despite freezing temperatures, she was able to capture our moment flawlessly. We are so happy and satisfied!!“
“Katy is a real artist! We had Katy as our wedding photographer back in 2014, and I have absolutely no regrets. I cherish our wedding photos very much and look at back at them every year on our anniversary. Katy had all kinds of ideas and tricks, and such a wonderful artistic eye!”
“Katy is an absolute miracle worker. We were shooting during a wind storm in what felt like sub-zero temperatures, and despite our cheeks being frozen in place, she made our pictures look straight out of a fairy tale. 10/10 would recommend to any and everyone. If you’re looking for someone kind, direct, professional, and who can make even the most camera shy of us feel right at home— you found your gal!”
Do you have insurance?
How many pictures will we get?
Depending on whether or not you book a second photographer, you can expect anywhere from 30 to 100+ images per hour of photographing. Keep in mind this estimate varies depending on your wedding package, number of guests, venue type, and other factors.
What's your backup plan if you can't photograph our wedding as planned?
In the very rare event that I’m unable to photograph your wedding, I’ll make sure you’re covered by one of my colleagues or my contracted assistant. I have never missed a wedding (knock on wood) but I have covered weddings for others. It’s every photographer’s worst nightmare, so we all typically have each other’s backs and it seems to be pretty easy to find coverage, thankfully!
Do you do destination weddings?
While I am based out of Bend, Oregon, I love to travel, and have served clients all over the U.S. (I have lived in Oregon, Washington, Pennsylvania, and Hawaii, and these are some of my favorite places to travel back to!) I am also open to traveling outside of the country with advance notice.
Do you touch up images in our wedding gallery?
Every digital image delivered is post processed with my unique signature style of editing. This involves color correction, exposure adjustment, selective black and white processing, clarity adjustments, tone-mapping, and other corrections. “Retouching” is not included; this includes but is not limited to: blemish removal, hair flyaway removal, lint removal, removal of bags under eyes, removing objects from the scene, adding objects to the scene, changing the size or shape of body parts.
What happens if it rains during my outdoor ceremony?
I am prepared with rain gear for my cameras and cute clear umbrellas for outdoor portraits. I honestly love photographing in the rain, there is something magical about how the photos turn out.
Do you deliver every image you shoot?
No, only your best images will be delivered (don’t worry, you won’t miss any of the good ones!). Trust me, you do not want to have to sort through all of the duplicate images, test shots, and missed focused shots. Not only is it overwhelming to look through everything, it would degrade the overall product quality.
Can you take drone portraits?
Yes, I am licensed for commercial use by the FAA (part 107). Certain weather and areas can restrict drone usage.
How long will it take to see our photos?
My turnaround time varies by season. You’ll be able to view your photos in an online gallery anywhere from 4-8 weeks after your wedding. You can also purchase professional quality prints and albums directly from your gallery!
Do you work with assistants or other photographers?
Yes, additional photographers can be added on to wedding packages. Sometimes I’ll bring an assistant or intern photographer at no additional cost to you.
Do you also offer video services?
Yes! I have several photographers and videographers that I work with to be able to offer both, inquire for more info!
How far in advance should we book you for our wedding?
Typically, couples book me about 13 months before their wedding date. I encourage you to reach out as soon as possible about my availability, even if you’re planning on a shorter time frame.
What camera gear do you use?
I use a wide range of Canon camera gear, and gear that is compatible with canon camera bodies. I currently photograph with a Canon R5 and R6 Mark II. Each of these cameras simultaneously record your images on two memory cards so your photos are always backed up.
I have downtime between events on my wedding day. Will I be charged for that downtime?
Between backing up images, setting up for the second venue, traveling to the second location, taking venue and detail shots, and making up for lost time due to unforeseen delays, there is never truly downtime during wedding days. In many cases, we use that “downtime” is used for portraits of you and your significant other.
What happens if we go over the contracted amount of time?
If you would like us to stay, we will charge the rates specified in your contract rounded to the closest 30-minute increment.